With over 1.2 million licensed attorneys in the United States, how do lawyers stand out from their fellow practitioners and get jobs, promotions, clients, and referrals? To survive and thrive, lawyers must develop their own intentional personal brand to distinguish themselves from the competition. In Personal Branding in One Hour for Lawyers, personal branding expert and experienced attorney Katy Goshtasbi explains how attorneys can highlight their unique talents and abilities, manage their perceptions, and achieve greater success as a lawyer in the process. In just one hour, you will learn to:
- Discover your personal brand—and why it matters to colleagues and clients
- Use your personal brand as a marketing tool
- Stand out from the crowd—improve your visual brand by making simple, yet impactful, changes to your attire and personal appearance
- Create effective marketing materials for your brand
- Network successfully to implement your personal brand
- Communicate your brand effectively
- And much more!
Here’s some early praise for the book:
“Katy Goshtasbi will help you understand and distill your own personal brand, and use your personal brand for purpose and profit. Not only will this fantastic book help you build business, it will also help you be a whole lot happier and more productive in your career.”—Steve Jones, author of Brand Like a Rock Star: Lessons From Rock & Roll To Make Your Business Rich And Famous
Personal Branding on One Hour for Lawyers will be published by the ABA Law Practice Division in November. Pre-order your copy today for a 15% discount!